Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It might as well have been a Monday

Greetings!
Today was good. But it was nuts at the salon and I felt like I could never catch up. I hate that feeling! 
I'm still feeling good and don't feel at all like I'm depriving myself of anything. Yesterday I wanted a dipped cone from McDonalds--so I got one. There you have it. Now if I get a craving every day for one, we have a problem. So far, so good. 
There is a small obstacle that has popped up--SmallCakes Cupcakery just opened in the Tallgrass Shopping Center where I work. Good God--why didn't they just put an "Everything's Chocolate" store in too?!?!? I drove by it today & resisted temptation  (even after a well meaning client brought her cupcakes into the salon to show us how beautiful they were. I almost jumped over the counter and stole that little @$%*+ 's cupcakes!) But I didn't--Nancy 1 Cupcakes 0
I will stop while the score is 1-0
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment